Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Sprink Break!!!

In six more days I will be home!!!!

Yes, the countdown is on and the excitement is building.
Some things that I am looking forward to:

Spending a week with my family
Being home
Sleeping in
Movies
Facebook
My church
Casual clothes


Some goals of mine that I am going to attempt to accomplish while I'm home for Spring break:

Finish a class project
Watch a movie every day
Help my sister decorate the room
Play some games with my little brothers
Go on a date with my dad
Spend time with my mom
Write some letters
Catch up on facebook
Sleep a lot
Call my friends


Not quite sure if all of that is going to happen but we're gonna give it a try. I love college. I really do. But I am so excited about this break in the schedule and the chance to go home. It is going to be sooooo good!

:-)

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know that you are still blogging!! Yay! I love your to-do list. Sounds a lot like mine. :) I miss you, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete